The Quilter's Last Resort
The Quilter's Last Resort

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wishing you all a Happy and Peaceful Holiday Season

Share | 

Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
redworker2002

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 pm

You are speedy Golo!!! dance
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

Number of posts : 20333

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:19 pm

Golo Gonzales - :sohappy:

Number of posts : 13244

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:57 pm

busy busy rain thats me... coolsmiley

Golo

Dreams are wishes the heart makes... I dream of lots of quilting
Back to top Go down
redworker2002

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:56 pm

:spring1:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 am

The sign up list is now closed and it looks like everyone is busy from ideas swirling in their heads to finishes being completed..
Picking a pattern is not an easy one..but we can see how this one goes and if everyone likes it we can do another one so not to worry.. I think once you know who you are getting you will be able to pick your mini better.
Gimpy helped out by starting a thread on likes and dislikes so you can refer to that if you are not sure...
I will draw the names today on who will get who. I will need your addresses pm'g to me as soon as you can cause when I pick the name I will also send that persons address..
We have a wonderful 20 participants which I think is an excellent start just wait till you see what everyone is making and then in the end to see who got what is so much fun...comments of encouragement...comments of how many some will get done (speedy G Gonsales) and how many ideas everyone will come up with...if you want some ideas you can go to my blog and then go to my profile there is a bunch of mini's in the Yorkshire Rose Guild blog you can see..

Hugs to you all for joining..and have lots of fun.. I am going to finish one project and start with the mini...I should be in that bingo I am finishing so many ufo's!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:13 pm

dance wonder who I will get, wonder who I will get clap

thanks for organising this Betweens, we are all having fun. Maybe we could do a holiday/xmas mini swap some time? That could be fun too, just a thought, I have lots of them, feel free to ingore any you want lmao

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:08 pm

I like the holiday idea.... HMMM if we did that, I would have to seriously contemplate it. (I want Hallowe'en or Valentines. HAHAHA)
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm

thats the idea, we dragged you and it seems you are already becoming addicted before the first one is done, yay!!!! Go PK

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:27 pm

we are having an anniversary coming up as well.. do you realize it has almost been a year already that we have been open.. Gimpy it is the best there has been no delays and lots and loads of fun..

Mini's ARE very addicting.. I became addicted last year and felt that I needed others to contribute to my addiction no one wants to be alone when they become addicted over something and also passionate.. so glad PK that you are falling into my world of mini's soon we will have everyone wanting a mini.. it is a super way of getting ride of scrap..

BTW I have posted another mini I am working on in my blog.. just for ideas..
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm

we are having an anniversary coming up as well.. do you realize it has almost been a year already that we have been open..

Wow, thats going fast. July 1st its been a year since we drove off the ferry and onto our new island home, Tasmania. Hmmmm what can we do for an anniversary bit of fun? Should we start a new topic about it?

I like minis and the idea of having all the pieces from a project that you made, held in another little quilt

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Gimpy Cat wrote:
thats the idea, we dragged you and it seems you are already becoming addicted before the first one is done, yay!!!! Go PK

Thud I think I must be a glutton. HAHAHA lmao
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:46 pm

being a quilt glutton gives you lots of 'fibre' in your daily diet :sohappy:

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
golo

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:03 pm

good one.. gimpy lol!

Golo

Back to top Go down
shemoocows

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 am

HOWDY

wow! :yahoo: Our first year.
How time has flown, I can't wait to see who i get for my mini quilt.
I finally have decided what im making, Hope to start next week.
My first mini quilt.
cheers all
Back to top Go down
redworker2002

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am

won't be your last!!!!!!! spring2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:26 am

I have emailed everyone with their information.. there are a few that have not sent me their address if you can do this as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it..
6 addresses are still needed.. thanks you know who you are!!

I have already rec'd emails all of the participants are very happy with who they have and I have not rec'd any fearful emails that is an excellent sign..
It is very exciting. I printed off the names cut and drew the names and it all came out wonderful...

Don't forget

Mail your mini by Aug 31st
Put your signature label on the back
fill out the thread that Gimpy started on your likes and dislikes..
any questions by all means email me

have lots and lots of fun.. post your pics of your progress we would love to see what we might be getting..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:34 am

I had a doc pic a number from 1-20 as to the winner of the mini quilt and then went to the original list on the signup board cause that was the order of the people that said "yes"
StillStitchinAlva is the Winner congrats SSA.. your mini will be on its way when I rec your address..

Thanks everyone who signed up..
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:40 am

clap Congratulations StillStitchinAlva, you won a prize right from the get go! Enjoy it, its a beautiful quilt Betweens made. I got my info, thanks so much, now to decide one way or another what to do. I just thought too, my mum (bev) has no way to access the internet and so cant post her likes and dislikes, I will get her on the phone and do it for her later so its there for the record in case it helps someone

thanks Deb

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:11 am

Wow, SSIA! That was the easiest contest, I think! You are one lucky duck! :yahoo:
Back to top Go down
golo

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:51 am

:yahoo: SSIA now isn't that the way to start off a swap... gets your adrenialin going
:yahoo:

Golo

Back to top Go down
Marian

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Golo, love the mini quilt, especially like the color choice!
Looking forward this swap!

Marian in Ohio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Hey Check it out the gremlins have already been working there is an album that we can post our mini's in.. when you go to the gallery.. I think I will try to post a mini in there for the cover anyways... this one is only an example it is not what is going..
Back to top Go down
golo

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:10 am

Here is mini # 3... called Whirlwind...

Golo

Back to top Go down
PrincessKris

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:50 am

Nice work, Golo! Is that the swap one???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009   Today at 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Mini Quilt Swap signup list for 2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next