The Quilter's Last Resort
The Quilter's Last Resort

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wishing you all a Happy and Peaceful Holiday Season

Share | 

Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calico_Chris

Number of posts : 4269
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm

I'm a bit confused on this but I think the name Polka Dot Garden Quilt that had been delayed and has a new name
of Beyond the Cherry Trees.

This is the first block...NOTE: Will expire in 5 Days.....I just discovered it late...sorry...save today if you are interested.

http://sentimentalstitches.net/free-stuff/block-of-the-month-quilt-designs/polka-dot-garden/beyond-the-cherry-trees-album-quilt/

Pattern is Here:
http://sentimentalstitches.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/beyond-the-cherry-trees-block-1.pdf

Fabric Requirements Here:

http://sentimentalstitches.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/beyond-the-cherry-trees-fabric-requirements.pdf
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

Number of posts : 20332
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:35 pm

thanks for sharing CC, at least you can see the quilt so you know what you are making unlike the mystery ones where it turns out not your thing. Is it that the quilt is called Beyond the Cherry Trees and perhaps the designer/company who designed it is called Polka Dot Garden? It is confusing.

Number of posts : 13244

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Thanks CC... I was waiting for that, but now that I see it, I think I will pass on this one..

Golo

Dreams are wishes the heart makes... I dream of lots of quilting
Back to top Go down
quiltermarynel

Number of posts : 11563

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:14 pm

I have too much on my plate right now, but I really agree about seeing the whole before we start.
Back to top Go down
Calico_Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:44 pm

I will put this on my save list, but don't plan on doing this either just now. Just thought someone might be interested...It is ridiculous how many patterns I have saved on this PC. I should be pruning not adding...just can't pass anything up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 am

what is nice is she is even drafting the quilting lines of the quilt.. love the antique design though I have a more important quilt to do but will save it for "later"
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:25 pm

I love it too but then I keep thinking, hmmmmm I could be drawing up my own design rather than doing other peoples but its so pretty..........................How is your applique BOM coming along Betweens?

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:50 pm

That is very pretty...I say as I print YET another pattern! good grief people!!
Back to top Go down
Calico_Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:33 am

LOL...Karol....you've got the bug for sure!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:13 am

Gimpy excellenT I am getting things done slowly after my SSS swaps I am not commiting to making things for others and getting down to finishing the BOM just got a quilt pattern from Australia Yesterday..very very happy Civil War Bride.. it is from Threadbare in Australia you know that store?? I love the quilt folk prim.. I am sure you could design your own applique for this or your own rendition...I am not an artist.. Iam the one that admires the artists!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:08 am

The civil war bride quilt is beautiful, cant wait to see it as you work on it. Do you have fabrics for it or will you use what you have, collect or look at bundles of lines? The store name rang a bell I had to look it up, yes I do know that store and I have been in it, its heaven and its in a cute little town with lots of historic buildings and such. It was 2-3hrs from where we lived before moving to tassie. next year I hope to work on a Lori Smith pattern I have had for a couple of years now. This is it, mostly all pieced not much applique in this one

http://www.frommyhearttoyourhands.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1155506480

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:43 am

Thats one beautiful looking quilt Gimpy.....and very very difficult. I good challenge for you I'm sure...It would put me in the funny farm!

I'm not familiar with the Civil War Bride Quilt so I had to look it up.....another very stunning quilt Deb!

For those of you interested: http://www.threadbear.com.au/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden   Today at 11:08 am

Back to top Go down

Sentimental Stitches Cherry Tree Garden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1