Number of posts : 25716
Age : 50
Location : Edge of The World - Tasmania, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-02
|Subject: Quilters Resort Rules and Forum Guidelines Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:17 am|| |
Quilters Last Resort Rules, Policies and Disclaimers
1. Quilters Last Resort is a privately owned and operated, not-for- profit forum. The forum is continuously being developed and added to for the enjoyment of the quilting community. Throughout this document “we” or “us” refer to the administrators and/or moderators of Quilters Last Resort. This forum means a lot to us and we endeavour to keep it running in a friendly and smooth manner
2. By registering to post and reply to threads on Quilters Last Resort you agree to abide by the rules and polices as outlined in this document. These policies may be reviewed and modified from time to time as the forum continues to grow.
3. Given the real time nature of the forum it is impossible for the site moderators/admin to review every message or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not vouch for the accuracy or completeness of any messages posted. Information posted reflects the views of the author of the message and we are not responsible for the contents- or actions that you take based on those messages. The ultimate responsibility for posting and for any and all legal implications that may arise are borne solely by the original author of the text. We do not certify, endorse or verify any of the content of any communication posted to this website. Additionally we make no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the posted communications or information contained therein.
4. Any users who find a message which is offensive or objectionable are encouraged to use the “report to moderator” post function to bring it to the attention of the moderating team. The link to report the post is located on the bottom right hand corner of each post. Please be aware that there will be a delay before your report is actioned as a moderator is not always available.
5. You agree through the use of this service you will not use Quilters Last Resort to post material which is racist, defamatory, vulgar, abusive, threatening or harassing, invasive of a person’s privacy, sexually explicit, objectionable, that contravenes general notions of good taste or is in violation of law. Violations of these rules in the first instance will result in a warning. Repeated violations will result in escalating 2 week, 1 month and permanent bans. We reserve the right to take higher levels of action without notice for severe transgressions.
6. Posting links that are deemed to be spam, unsolicited advertising or that link to offensive or illegal sites will be deleted. In some cases the member posting such links could receive a ban, length to be determined by the administrators of the forum.
7. Quilters Last Resort is not able to review each and every message posted and you agree that you are responsible for the contents of your messages. You are solely responsible for these messages and agree to indemnify Quilters Last Resort, its administrators and moderators with respect to any action (legal or otherwise) that may result from your messages.
8. Decisions and actions made by the moderators and administrators in policing these rules are not for public discussion. If you disagree with an action taken by a mod/admin then you are encouraged to first contact the person concerned to discuss/clarify the issue. If you do not feel comfortable/satisfied with this option then feel free to contact another moderator. Your concern will be discussed in the moderator forum. Please remember that all of the moderators are volunteers and without them the smooth operation of the forum would not be possible- keep it polite and help us make a better forum.