The Quilter's Last Resort
The Quilter's Last Resort

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wishing you all a Happy and Peaceful Holiday Season

Share | 

Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
QBee - Mary Ann

Number of posts : 4205
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap    Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:42 am

Woohoo! I battled my way through the hassles with my computer. . . something (usually more than one something) is always in need of service or replacement around here. . . but I think I can at last get this picture posted!!

Look at these sweet-tweet-peeps sent to me by Golo. The candy wasn't opened when it arrived. DH ate one and left the package open, so they'll age to his desired status. Very Happy Thank you again, Gloria.

Back to top Go down
golo

Number of posts : 13244
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap    Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:16 pm

I had to laugh when you say Tom opened the package so they could age... I do the same thing... Very Happy

Golo

Dreams are wishes the heart makes... I dream of lots of quilting
Back to top Go down
TxMaryQuilts

Number of posts : 9696

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap    Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Very cute.

Helen, I got your postcard! It is adorable. lovehearts I am so sorry I haven't posted pics yet, so busy in yard. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain so hopefully I will catch up on the inside stuff.

Always in a Texas state of mind.
http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/user/TxQuilter59/library/#/user/TxQuilter59/library/?&_suid=136183123861005557608880981697
Back to top Go down
Jill

Number of posts : 4400
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap    Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:44 pm

golo wrote:
I had to laugh when you say Tom opened the package so they could age... I do the same thing... Very Happy

I had never heard of doing that until I read it on here. Then at the end of the Columbus news tonight the two anchors were talking about opening the package so the Peeps could get a little crunchy. Gee, learn something new every day.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

Number of posts : 20322

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap    Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:11 pm

TxMary so glad it arrived, I was wondering which way it went seeing as both Laura's and mine were posted on the very same day. I had fun making him for you, got the idea in my head, drew him up and whallah, one cheeky bunny for you!

Number of posts : 9696

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap    Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:40 pm

I thought that was odd too helen. Mine came 3 days after Cassie's. how does the postal service manage that?

Finally, here are the pic's of what Helen and Laura sent us. The bunny is mine from Helen, and the chicky is Cassie's from Laura. Aren't they cute?

Always in a Texas state of mind.
http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/user/TxQuilter59/library/#/user/TxQuilter59/library/?&_suid=136183123861005557608880981697
Back to top Go down
QBee - Mary Ann

Number of posts : 4205

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap    Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Crazy cute!! I love 'em!
Back to top Go down
golo

Number of posts : 13244

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap    Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:19 pm

absolutely darling... made me laugh....

Golo

Dreams are wishes the heart makes... I dream of lots of quilting
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

Number of posts : 20322

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap    Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Laura was very insistent on what design she wanted for Cassie and stood over me like a dictator until Id drawn in up correctly, then she fussed over fabrics, the chick just had to standing in pretty flowers. The bunny, he just popped into my head so I drew his fast before he hopped out again and left me trying to remember the bunny idea Id had LOL

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap    Today at 3:09 am

Back to top Go down

Easter Ornamental Hanging Post Card Swap
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4