The Quilter's Last Resort
The Quilter's Last Resort

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Asking a quilter to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage

Share | 

Hooked on a TV show? Care to share?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TxMaryQuilts

Number of posts : 9474
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Hooked on a TV show? Care to share?   Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:11 pm

I like that too Memaw. Did you know the blonde is the lady they based Katherine on (loosely) on CSI Vegas?
And the other gal's from Texas so she doesn't even have an accent! lmao

Always in a Texas state of mind.
http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/user/TxQuilter59/library/#/user/TxQuilter59/library/?&_suid=136183123861005557608880981697
Back to top Go down
InsufferableBratt

Number of posts : 2613

PostSubject: Re: Hooked on a TV show? Care to share?   Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:12 pm

I started watching Once Upon a Time this season for the Frozen storyline. I'm currently getting the older seasons from the library. Already watched 1 and halfway through 2. Needless to say, because I only get them for two weeks, none of my other shows are getting watched right now! I am going to have a very full DVR by the time I am done here!
Back to top Go down
quiltermarynel

Number of posts : 11370

PostSubject: Re: Hooked on a TV show? Care to share?   Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:52 pm

I am enjoying Doc Martin, Blue bloods and Murdock, for different reasons. I was a fan of ..Interest, but last season wore out my interest in the premise. Not familiar with Cold Justice, who runs that one?
Back to top Go down
texasmusicmom

Number of posts : 6742
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hooked on a TV show? Care to share?   Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:23 am

Cold Justice is on TNT.....I'm hooked on it too Memaw!  It is a former Harris County TX (Houston) prosecutor who gained fame with her fierce attitude and dramatic courtroom manner (I remember reading and following her cases in the paper) and a private investigator.  They travel the country with this show, finding cold cases and diving into them to see if they can solve them and seek justice for families.  It is a true reality type show.  It's fascinating how they piece together old cases.  The thing I like is it's real...sometimes they just don't solve it....most of the time they do get enough evidence to involve grand jury.

I'm also hooked on Elementary...the modern Sherlock Holmes series on CBS.  I don't have DVR...didn't want to pay the extra fee for it (Pooh....was free with Uverse, but I have Time Warner here in SC and they charge....Uverse wasn't available in our area.) So....I catch in online on the CBS website if I miss it. Same with Cold Justice.  If you have a cable provider, you can watch most shows online if you miss them.  CBS is free...don't have to have a cable subscription to watch on their website, but they only keep shows up for a month or so, and then you have to be a "member" (pay) to see them.
Back to top Go down
Luvsquilting

Number of posts : 2736
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Hooked on a TV show? Care to share?   Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:07 pm

I like several. Elementary is one of them. Madam Secretary. The Good Wife. Person of Interest. Watching the last season of Parenthood. Justified. Walking Dead. The Americans.

I had never watched Criminal Minds, but now am recording the syndicated old ones. I set my DVR to record all episodes. The default is to save only 5 episodes and when the 6th one records, the oldest one is deleted. After about 3 days, there were 37 episodes recorded. Yikes! I don't need that many.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hooked on a TV show? Care to share?   Today at 6:25 am

Back to top Go down

Hooked on a TV show? Care to share?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3