The Quilter's Last Resort
The Quilter's Last Resort

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wishing you all a Happy and Peaceful Holiday Season

Share | 

Wonder Under - Steam a Seam -- Heat and Bond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TxMaryQuilts

Number of posts : 9710
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Under - Steam a Seam -- Heat and Bond   Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Yep, that's me, a rebel, living in the fast lane, not reversing my patterns. lol!

Always in a Texas state of mind.
http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/user/TxQuilter59/library/#/user/TxQuilter59/library/?&_suid=136183123861005557608880981697
Back to top Go down
Mamu

Number of posts : 4566
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Under - Steam a Seam -- Heat and Bond   Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:50 pm

I also like Heat N Bond Lite... I have tried all of the above and have found most to be lacking, too stiff, sticky, paper falls off, expensive. So, I stay with what I like and have used for a while. I don't understand why Joann's would discontinue Heat n Bond Lite...really stupid.

Tracy ... love your idea. Actually have heard about this before but figured getting something like that would be too expensive...now I know where to get one at a really reasonable price!

Laura living in NW Montana

<<< "Quilter's share a common thread" >>>
Back to top Go down
Luvsquilting

Number of posts : 2736
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Under - Steam a Seam -- Heat and Bond   Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Joann's carries Heat and Bond Lite, but you buy it in a package precut. They had 1 yard strips and that's it. They were out of the package with 5 yard strips.

I did find it at another store, Hancock (not of Paducah though). It wasn't on sale and since I stopped after work on a whim, I didn't plan ahead with a coupon. However, only bought a yard of the Lite and a yard of the FeatherLite.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Under - Steam a Seam -- Heat and Bond   Today at 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Wonder Under - Steam a Seam -- Heat and Bond
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2