The Quilter's Last Resort
The Quilter's Last Resort

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wishing you all a Happy and Peaceful Holiday Season

Share | 

John Flynn's Multi-Frame System by Jo Lynn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: John Flynn's Multi-Frame System by Jo Lynn   Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:07 pm

Title: John Flynn's Multi-Frame System
Post by: Jo Lynn on July 18, 2008, 08:53:06 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have a Flynn's Multi-Frame System? I recently purchased one since I do alot of machine quilting. I do not have the room for a long arm machine and saw him demonstrate it on Fons and Porter's PBS show. Do you like it and if not, why? Have you ever quilted a large quilt using longer poles?

Jo Lynn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Re: John Flynn's Multi-Frame System
Post by: charalquilts on July 19, 2008, 01:54:48 PM

I have the frame however I haven't used it since purchasing my bernina with the stitch regulator. I keep saying I am going to try it......just haven't. Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Title: Re: John Flynn's Multi-Frame System
Post by: finisher on July 19, 2008, 05:00:30 PM

I've seen him demo the frame on TV..don't remember which show..and it looked so easy! I bet it's not that easy in real life is it? :1087: Have you had much of a chance to fiddle with it Jo Lynn?
Back to top Go down

John Flynn's Multi-Frame System by Jo Lynn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1