The Quilter's Last Resort
The Quilter's Last Resort

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Asking a quilter to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage

Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Gimpy Cat
Admin

Number of posts : 19915
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Fri May 08, 2015 5:43 pm

JulieSav joins us today, welcome to the forum, hope you stop by and say hello, we'd love to meet you

Number of posts : 1078

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Thu May 14, 2015 11:00 am

gimpy I like duct tape and WD40 too.. Don't forget the string!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Mon May 25, 2015 6:49 pm

String is good because its environmental, gotta try and do the right thing dont we?  lmao lmao lmao

Today Twinkie joins us, welcome to the forum Twinkie, I hope you stop by and say hello as we would love to meet you, new friends are exciting to us all. If you need help, let us know, happy to assist in any way. I have to say I love your avatar, its a showstopper, just lovely and I see we share some hobby interests apart from quilting, I love photography too and while I dont RV I do love camping and travelling. camping RV pics

welcome

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Fri May 29, 2015 5:39 pm

msparzak joins us today, perhaps she will stop by and say hello, we'd love the chance to welcome you to the forum and have a chat.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:33 pm

jquilts190 joins us today, welcome to the forum. Please stop by and say hello, introduce yourself and join in the fun here. Have fun looking around

Number of posts : 9360
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:41 pm

I've missed quit a few who have joined us lately.  So WELCOME ABOARD.    You've joined a fun group of ladies who love to quilt, sew, cross stitch, garden and sew much more.   We also love to talk with each other everyday and worry about the ones we don't.   I feel we're close knit quilty sisters!   Sew, grab  coffeecup   that cuppa whatever and join us.  We'd love to talk and get to know you too.  

Gimpy, we used to have a camper when our DD's where younger.  I so wish we still had it.  I absolutely LOVED camping.
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002

Number of posts : 1821

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:43 am

well I got my daughters wedding quilt done, not the one I wanted to do but it's what she wanted so it turned out good..
Back to top Go down
quiltermarynel

Number of posts : 11370

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:28 pm

JQuilts 190
welcome
Back to top Go down
memaw4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Back in February "quiltingaunt" joined our group.   Little did I realize at the time that she was the lady who bought my two sewing machines I had for sale!   Wonderful Christian lady.   I just connected with her on FaceBook!   Thumbup
Back to top Go down
quiltermarynel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Welcome to all of our new members! Please feel free to jump into the conversation. We love to hear from you and see what you are doing.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:24 pm

sanricsowersby joins us today. Welcome to our spot here, we love to meet new friends and have a chat, everyone is welcome, stop by and say "Hi"

Number of posts : 1821

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:56 am

sorry haven't been around to post but I barely have time to breath most of the time with things going on around here, got ally back she was pulled from her mom now we are waiting today to see what's going to happen if she'll stay with us till she's 18 or go to her aunt. had a hail storm now I'm fighting with contractors trying to get a new roof and the house painted and the landscaping done while trying to clean up the mess so they can do their work and get things ready for daughters wedding and work more hours at work because got new owners and I lost all senority just kept pay which is good , trying to finish 2 quilts for a couple of my cleaning customers. I feel so bent in so many directions I haven't been on much. but I did finish this and wanted to get on and share with you all. and now time to take rugrat to school and get to work myself and be thankful it's Friday. missed you all.. and have a great weekend.we will be in phx helping his mom pack up her house to sell another thing been dealing with lol.. love ya all...
Back to top Go down
memaw4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Ohhhh, that's so pretty breezepines.  LOVE those colors.  Gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Marian

Number of posts : 4977

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:41 pm

WOW! You sure have been busy breezie! That is just gorgeous!

Marian in Ohio
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Bonnie that is amazing, just stunning, all the flowers and the dress, the little quilts she is hanging, her hair, Id love to be able to see it in person, its beautiful. Must have taken ages to make. You have so much going on in your life, sorry about the new owers at work, glad you kept your pay but not fair to lose seniority. Hope things work out for Ally the way they need to, so sorry she has had to go through this and you have, she is lucky you are there to care for her and give her love. Take care on the weekend, sounds like more work, sorry about the hail storm and all the damage, wow, its just been like a tornado of events for you. We miss you too hug08

Number of posts : 4906
Registration date : 2012-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Breezie that is a real treasure.  Sorry for the turn life is handing you right now. Here's hoping things smooth out for you.
Back to top Go down
quiltermarynel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:04 pm

I feel the same way. I would love to see it up close and personal.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:48 pm

Jane212Jane joined us today, hope you enjoy the forum and find what you are searching for, stop by and say hello, we would love to meet you

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Charlie Brown joins us today, apologies on not getting you activated right away. Hope you enjoy the forum and stop by to introduce yourself. Welcome

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:09 pm

Welcome Nancy Williams who has joined us, enjoy wandering the forum and dont be shy, stop by and say hello and give a shout out if we can help you with anything Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:52 pm

Carole Hill joins us today, "Hi", welcome to the forum, come by and introduce yourself, we'd love to meet you.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:35 pm

sbolte joins Welcome to our little spot on the WWW, I hope you will stop by and say hi, we would really love to meet you and have a chat. If you need help finding your way around, feel free to ask anyone, we are all happy to help

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi Ladies,
its nice to lots of new names. Looking forward to chatting
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Welcome aboard to aluap1234 and TMSYNAN who joined us today. Have a look around, shout out if you need a hand to find something, stop by and say "Hello" we sure would love to meet you and promise to behave! chatting

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:17 pm

lnlyons joins us on Christmas Eve, welcome to the forum, stop by and say hello and have a merry xmas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Today at 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next