The Quilter's Last Resort
The Quilter's Last Resort

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 Capture-xmas

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share

Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
memaw4

memaw4

Number of posts : 10519
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Oh,  I love the name!   Please stop in and chat with us.  Sit and have a  coffeecup of whatever and tell us what all you enjoy doing......
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

Number of posts : 25523
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:58 pm

E Wolffe just joined us too! Welcome aboard, hope you find a fun place to enjoy and stop by to say hello. welcome!

quiltermarynel

Number of posts : 14065

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Welcome aboard, newbies. Please jump into the discussions.
Back to top Go down
memaw4

memaw4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:56 am

Goody!    Another quilter........ Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Prairie Stitcher and Zoesmum05 join us today, welcome aboard, hope you enjoy our little home and stop by to introduce yourselves  Cheesy Thumbup 

shemoocows

Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:37 am

Hi Ladies will be nice to get to know you all :)
Back to top Go down
memaw4

memaw4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:50 am

Yes, please do stop by and chat with us and get to know this fun filled group.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:32 am

Im behind in offering welcomes to some new members, belated welcomes to pippisocks, cdfrank & scout394, hope you are enjoying our forum and hope you will find time to come by and say hello  Very Happy 

Welcome also to cocodiva and lmgraves6 who signed up today, dont be shy, stop by and say "Hi" and let us know if we can help you find your way around, we are a friendly group and love meeting new friends

Jill

Number of posts : 5502
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:36 pm

Hello to all the newbies, please just jump in and introduce yourself. We are a very friendly group.
Back to top Go down
memaw4

memaw4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Hello to all the new ones who have joined.  Please take the time to introduce yourselves and let us get to know you.  You've joined a VERY FUN group!  

We love doing swaps and are starting one now for Secret Santa.  Sign up ends soon if you'd like to join.  It's a great way to get to know each other ....... and its FUN!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Odilia Marie joins us today, what a beautiful name! Welcome to the forum, stop by and say hello, we sure would love the chance to meet you and say hello

Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Armymom joins us today, hope you have fun finding your way around and if we can help in any way, dont be shy, just ask. Stop by and introduce yourself, we promise we wont bite but we will say HI!

memaw4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:05 am

Ditto for BOTH of you......  just grab a cuppa  coffeecup of whatever and start looking around.  If you get lost just ask anyone and they direct you to where ever you want to go.  We aren't a shy group.   We love to talk and share what we know.  That's how we learn.

Again,  WELCOME ABOARD...
Back to top Go down
betweens

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2013-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 am

I referred someone to the site wondered if one was Jan...let us know what to know more... welcome!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Do you know her user name Deb? Hope she came by, we sure enjoy meeting new members but so few stop to say hello which is sad

redmadder

Number of posts : 3916

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:39 am

Hello! Have you ever been stumped on how a pattern went together? Need a few opinions on what to use for a border? Would like to see a tutorial?

You've come to the right place. There is so much technical knowledge here as well as a friendly, nosy, bunch of future friends. Spare a little time to talk to us. I was new here eight years ago.
Back to top Go down
memaw4

memaw4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:39 am

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
betweens

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2013-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:48 am

Redmadder love this great segway to see what's up..LOL

redmadder wrote:
Hello!  Have you ever been stumped on how a pattern went together?  Need a few opinions on what to use for a border?  Would like to see a tutorial?  

You've come to the right place.  There is so much technical knowledge here as well as a friendly, nosy, bunch of future friends.  Spare a little time to talk to us.  I was new here eight years ago.
Back to top Go down
quiltermarynel

quiltermarynel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:40 am

placard , hope you will too.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:53 pm

RoseE joins us today, I so hope you will stop by and say hello, we would love the opportunity to meet you, welcome to the forum

Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Cindee Pisani has joined us today. Welcome to our home here on the world wide web. Hope you enjoy looking around and will stop by and say hello, we promise we dont bite but we chat a lot and enjoy the opportunity to extend a warm welcome.

memaw4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi Cindee!   I know her everyone!   She, Jill and I are on another forum together.  WELCOME CINDEE!  I'm sew happy you joined us. 

CheesyCheesyCheesyCheesyCheesyCheesyCheesyCheesy
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, does that mean you have been telling tales about us? If so, she might never stop and say hello lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao Hope she does, sure would be nice to have a new friend or two around here, its not like we smell or anything, well Sewn might, she just posted she has been brushing her dogs feet for the last hour so I cant vouch for her...................... lmao lmao lmao lmao

(sorry sewn, just read your post and simply couldnt resist making a smart alec comment hahaha

quiltermarynel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:36 am

NEW MEMEBERS welcome aboard.

Gimpy, when do we ever resist a laugh? lmao
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:42 am

I know Ill be dead and still making smart comments and laughing, thats for sure!!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Quilter's Last Resort :: Warm Welcomes & Introductions-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: