The Quilter's Last Resort
The Quilter's Last Resort

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wishing you all a Happy and Peaceful Holiday Season

Share | 

chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Hello All thought i would show you what else I am doing I am in a chicken swap on another forum everyone has to pic a chick they want to make.. I think Mamu is in this one as well..

Mine is Eggbert.. I thought that Txmary can relate since her avatar is a chick.. we are all going to donate some money to the original designer of the chicks for using her patterns.

the group is http://badgirlsguild.com it is small but they are busy too..

Now you have to remember I am a very beginner with maching applique I think even Golo would be happy with this little chap

[url=[/url
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:44 pm

Very cute Deb! You did a good job on the machine work. Thumbup I noticed FatCat patterns has quite a few chickens. They're fun because you can do them in whacky colors and they still are recognizable as chickens...or you can do them more realistic.
Back to top Go down
memaw4

Number of posts : 9479
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:00 pm

I think Eggbert is adorable Deb. You did a great job.

memaw4
Back to top Go down
QBee - Mary Ann

Number of posts : 4205

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:34 pm

Eggbert's colors are wonderful - and I love the background fabric!
Back to top Go down
golo

Number of posts : 13244
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Cute chickie !!!!

Golo

Dreams are wishes the heart makes... I dream of lots of quilting
Back to top Go down
karol0405

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:12 pm

I would have never thought of a chicken swap! How cute! they would be fun to make...all different colors and patterns. What a good idea!!

Your's looks wonderful! I don't do much machine applique, but looks like you have gotten the hang of it!!
Back to top Go down
memaw4

Number of posts : 9479

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Maybe someone should start a swap of something like that again and if you do I want in!

I went to the fatcat pattern site and I love love love it!!! Oh what cute patterns........ thank you so much for the site betweens. I downloaded a dragon to make for my cousin for a Christmas gift. It will be a small wall hanging for him. He loves dragons!

memaw4
Back to top Go down
quiltermarynel

Number of posts : 11568

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:38 pm

That sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Calico_Chris

Number of posts : 4269

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:21 pm

My SIL entire house is in roosters & chickens...I like it alot!! Nice job, it makes you just want to smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:23 am

Great chick Deb! You did a wonderful job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:17 pm

thanks Friends.. I would love to see what others would with her wonderful birds.. I really love her pigs can fly block and she has some really nice kitty blocks...

Well I will be sitting this one out.. I have to catch up on all the swaps I am currently inand then get my tops done.!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Oh, I thought I was going to get in on a new swap here..... Since I got so much going on now, its a good thing this is just show and tell.
Almost done with the top of a t-shirt quilt. I will post a pic when I am done.
Then I have two wedding quilts to do. One of the weddings is next weekend, so its an after present. The other is my son's in May. I am going to print out pictures of them on fabric paper.
Back to top Go down
Mamu

Number of posts : 4566
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:34 am

Polska...

LOVE your avatar! how cute winking

Laura living in NW Montana

<<< "Quilter's share a common thread" >>>
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002

Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:39 am

oh deb loooovvveee your chicken sooo cute,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com   Today at 5:13 pm

Back to top Go down

chicken swap.. from www.fatcatpatterns.com
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1