The Quilter's Last Resort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 Istockphoto-499694252-612x612
Xmas in July -sign ups for the annual xmas swap close shortly. Don't miss out, sign up HERE !!!!

Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mamu

Mamu

Number of posts : 4566
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 pm

:readingsmilie: while reading through some posts I noticed that we have a couple of newbies here.... WELCOME !!! we love to have new people join our group and we have such fun!! don't be shy, let us know what you are working on and what you like to do...
Back to top Go down
quiltermarynel

quiltermarynel

Number of posts : 14335
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:40 am

Mamu wrote:
:readingsmilie: while reading through some posts I noticed that we have a couple of newbies here.... WELCOME !!! we love to have new people join our group and we have such fun!! don't be shy, let us know what you are working on and what you like to do...

I am WAY behind here. Welcome aboard!!!!
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

Number of posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:22 am

welcome Tiggercat, sorry I missed your entrance,, sit back and enjoy,, and post post post, we love hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
gnomatter

gnomatter

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 am

Welcome, Cviens!!! Glad you joined and hope you will stop in when you can! I hope all the grands love the new quilts! Keep up the good work! Thumbup

Hug
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

Number of posts : 28206
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:17 am

Ahhhhhh sounds like Gnomatter knows Cviens! Do you think she will say hello to us?

Welcome aboard Cviens, hope you settle in here and make yourself at home Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:30 am

Yippee new Quilters blood!! hope we hear from everyone and that they post pictures and tell us all their exciting projects..

WARNING.. this site is as addictive as quilting have fun and please don't be shy around us..
Back to top Go down
hummerlou

hummerlou

Number of posts : 4082

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 am

Welcome to our new member! Hope you join in the conversation and give us a chance to get to know you!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:48 pm

I see two new members joined us, would you believe they both joined at the exact same time?!!!! So, welcome to

Pattyruth14 & rphillips

I hope you get a chance to introduce yourselves and say hi, we love meeting new friends and if there is anything we can do to help in any way, please, just ask anyone Very Happy

redmadder

Number of posts : 4248

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:38 am

We chatter like magpies. But there is so much talent and generousity here. Almost two years and I'm still amazed at what these folks know and are willing to share. Welcome, join in.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:24 am

Hello and welcome! Once you get your bearings here..please tell us a bit about you?
We're happy to have new friends and hope to hear about the quilting you do.
We get a *little* off topic once in a while. Kind of like sitting around a quilting frame with friends? I'm sure they didn't only talk about quilts at those quilting bees in times past? winking
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:19 am

hello newbies Pattyruth14 & rphillips
hope you join in and let us know alittle about yourselfs..
Back to top Go down
quiltermarynel

quiltermarynel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:00 pm

breezepines2002 wrote:
hello newbies Pattyruth14 & rphillips
hope you join in and let us know alittle about yourselfs..

Yes, PLEASE. Tell us about yourselves and what you do. We like to see pix, too. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:07 am

Welcome to Suzquilter, I hope you enjoy the forum and find your way around easily. If there is anything we can do to help feel comfy enough to just ask, no one bites so its a safe place (unless you are chocolate or a peep!) We love to meet new friends so I hope you will stop by and say hello, perhaps tell us a little about yourself - do you have a favourite quilting style? sewing2 :quilting1:

quiltermarynel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:34 am

We show off what WE are doing, but we really want to see what you are doing too. Please jump in with both feet. Also, if you found something that you really like or have a question on how to do something, we'd like to hear from you.

Personally, I am a little stir crazy because my main sewing machine is in the shop, so I really want to look at other people's work.
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:28 am

welcome suzquilter hope you enjoy and stick around, tell us about yourself.. likes and dislikes, and share some eye candy with us uuummmm Hug
Back to top Go down
Schnookie

Schnookie

Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Welcome Suzquilter, happy you are joining us! Fun place to be and everyone is so nice you will surely enjoy it here Thumbup
Back to top Go down
Marian

Marian

Number of posts : 7901

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:27 am

Welcome to our newest quilters! Hope you will join us on a regular basis! It's a wonderful place to be, filled with lots of quilt information and lots of good quilting friends!

Marian in Ohio
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:14 am

here is a big welcome to HennyPenny, sit back and join the group, tell us alittle about yourself, we love to share, especially eye candy, don't be shy, just join right in.
Back to top Go down
texasmusicmom

texasmusicmom

Number of posts : 8315
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Welcome!!! placard chatting Thumbup
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:59 am

Welcome Henny Penny, its good to have you here, I know you used to be on BHG. Enjoy yourself, there is always room for a new friend coffeecup chatting

Mamu

Number of posts : 4566
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:54 pm

dance yea, newbies.... good to have you...pull up a chair chatting have a :coffee1: cup and tell us all about yourself
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 am

Welcome to culinary quilter, I hope we get to meet you and find the forum a friendly place to settle in and make friends chatting If there is anything we can do to help, please, let us know, everyone is very helpful. Welcome

hummerlou

Number of posts : 4082

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Welcome culinary quilter!!!! Please tell us more about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Marian

Marian

Number of posts : 7901

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm

A very big welcome to culinary quilter! Glad to have you join us.

Marian in Ohio
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Welcome also to 2fawnhounds who just joined us, hope you stop by and say hello, we would love to meet you. We always want to know what kind of quilts people make and love, we are a chatty bunch. Hope you feel at home

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Quilter's Last Resort :: Warm Welcomes & Introductions-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: