The Quilter's Last Resort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 C60d66609cdd4eb6fac90f35988813b332a

Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort

Go down 
+49
shemoocows
Aquaduck
quilterchele
PomegranateQuilter
stylesmax
cviens
redwork
Trish W
caraab
sewn3w
iambuzzysma
slumbersoft
mbayer
Fabric Purchaser
Jill
Diannerab
gnomatter
Judy Oliphant
redmadder
Linda 2B
Marian
Gwennie M
texasmusicmom
tlcquiltnut
quiltmom9 AQM9
TXhummer2
quiltermarynel
kisuhnz
FiberBabble
Anita M.
QBee - Mary Ann
nehounou
hacienda11629
Schnookie
BearFoot
Willow
ashlawnfarms
TxMaryQuilts
Mamu
Cottonpicker
Gimpy Cat
Ditch Stitcher
Krafty Lady
hummerlou
Calico_Chris
breezepines2002
golo
Amandajayne
Admin
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
golo
golo

Number of posts : 13548
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:46 pm

welcome gals.... lets hear from you on what you enjoy doing....
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:28 am

a big welcome to Craftess hope you enjoy yourself here, sit down grab a cup of something and tell us about yourself
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

Number of posts : 28722

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Welcome to two new members, mtgerazim and ralphsroom. Hope you will stop by and say hello, we are dying to meet new friends and chat. If there is anything we can to assist you finding your way around the forum, please, just let us know. We are happy to help and hoping to meet you Very Happy

Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Kathiemiles just joined us today, hope you find your way around the board easily and make yourself at home. We'd love to meet you, we always hope to make new friends. Welcome Very Happy

quiltermarynel

Number of posts : 14335

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:25 am

WElcome!!! Please feel free to jump in and join the conversations.
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:57 am

today we have a big warm welcome to a newbie,,kathiemiles hope your jump in and tell us about yourself,,,we are all family here, you can share anything, aches. pains, joys , happiness,eye candy ooooo we love eye candy..
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:57 am

we have a newbie,, welcome SherBear hope you enjoy it here and feel free to jump in on any conversation, we love to hear from you..
Back to top Go down
quiltermarynel

quiltermarynel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:21 pm

Welocme Gerry!!! Even if you don't like typing in your thoughts, maybe you could show us what you do? Please?!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi SherBear and welcome to the forum, so glad you joined. Hope you make yourself at home, none of us bite and we are all certified rabies free but we do come infected with UFOs winking If there is anything we can do to help you out or any questions you have, feel free to ask, someone will always answer you. Hope we get to meet you, we are always excited at the idea of making a new friend

golo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 am

Welcome Sherbear.... your a brave gal for having jumped right into two swaps right off the bat... thats what we like... bold... now come chat with us and start an album so we can see and hear about what you like to do....
Back to top Go down
hummerlou

hummerlou

Number of posts : 4097

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Welcome Sherbear, glad you are here!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Ooooohhh sherBear joined two swaps?? Does this mean we might have a new friend to play with? Oh goody, goody, goody - thats exciting! So glad you joined in SherBear!

breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 pm

we have another newbie to welcome suecq4 welcome, join in all the fun ,,tell us alittle about yourself your likes and dislikes.
Back to top Go down
golo
golo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi suecq4... join in anytime... tell us about your quilting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:07 am

wow all these new members that means more fun

Welcome to all the new members there is lots to see and do and get involved in hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
hummerlou

hummerlou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:24 am

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, we love new members!!!
Back to top Go down
Mamu

Mamu

Number of posts : 4566
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:13 am

chatting jump right in and let us know about you! we are all very excited to have new members here placard
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:09 am

We have had two members join us in the last day, Jill whom most of us will recall when she used the screen name OhioQuilter. Its wonderful to see you back amongst us Jill, how are things with you? We often wondered where life had taken you.

Our second new member is Knittingbaker, now thats sounds like an interesting name, lots of us enjoy cooking & baking on here. Hope you stop by and say hi, we'd love to meet you Very Happy

breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:57 am

welcome knittingbaker let us know alittle about yourself,, how did you pick that name do you like to knit too..do you like to bake or is that your job? welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
hummerlou

hummerlou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 am

Welcome back Jill!!

Welcome knittingbaker!!!
Back to top Go down
redmadder

redmadder

Number of posts : 4278

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Welcome newbies. If it sounds like we know each other from way back, its true. This is the 3rd (or 4th) forum we've been on as a group. I've been posting for about 3 1/2 years.

At first I was so shy about showing my stuff and telling what was new or an opinion or well, anything. These ladies are so friendly and understanding. There are so many skill levels here. Anything you need help with, someone will jump in and explain or even do a tutorial. And we hope newbies bring new skills and ideas, we are always hungry for more pictures.

We celebrate finished stuff and encourage new. We cry on each others shoulders. And no one will try to sell you anything. We just love quilting and talking to each other. So jump right in. Very Happy

quiltermarynel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:48 am

Jill and KnittingBaker, welcome aboard!! Please tell us about yourwork!!
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 pm

welcome shelli,, hope you feel free to join in any of our chats, or swaps,, your one of the gang now,, tell us alittle about yourself.
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:51 am

welcome to misskitty,, hope you join in,, relax and tell us all about yourself.. don't be shy... we're all family here..what are your likes /dislikes, what do you like to quilt, or something else you like to do, knitting?
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Hi Shelli and Miss Kitty, I hope you both make yourselves at home and feel welcomed here. We are crossing our fingers and toes that you will say 'hi' and we get to meet you both. Let us know if we can help in any way :-)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Quilter's Last Resort :: Warm Welcomes & Introductions-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: