The Quilter's Last Resort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The LAST place you'll have to find when looking for quilting companions.

HomeHome  Quilters ResortQuilters Resort  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 C60d66609cdd4eb6fac90f35988813b332a

Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort

Go down 
+49
shemoocows
Aquaduck
quilterchele
PomegranateQuilter
stylesmax
cviens
redwork
Trish W
caraab
sewn3w
iambuzzysma
slumbersoft
mbayer
Fabric Purchaser
Jill
Diannerab
gnomatter
Judy Oliphant
redmadder
Linda 2B
Marian
Gwennie M
texasmusicmom
tlcquiltnut
quiltmom9 AQM9
TXhummer2
quiltermarynel
kisuhnz
FiberBabble
Anita M.
QBee - Mary Ann
nehounou
hacienda11629
Schnookie
BearFoot
Willow
ashlawnfarms
TxMaryQuilts
Mamu
Cottonpicker
Gimpy Cat
Ditch Stitcher
Krafty Lady
hummerlou
Calico_Chris
breezepines2002
golo
Amandajayne
Admin
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

Number of posts : 28723
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Today Gillian joined us, pretty name you dont hear often. I hope we get to meet you Gillian, we are dying to meet new friends and chat and have fun. We range in age from twenties to well, lets just say no longer twenties lol! Stop by and say hello, we look forward to meeting you

breezepines2002

Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 am

welcome Gillian let us hear from you,,
Back to top Go down
Calico_Chris

Calico_Chris

Number of posts : 4269

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:10 am

Hi Gillian....we also have a wide range of experiance and talent from newbie to expert, these ladies taught me how to quilt!
Back to top Go down
hummerlou

hummerlou

Number of posts : 4097

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:08 am

Welcome to all of new members! We are all looking forward to getting to know you!!
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:13 am

welcome breezyfeet,, all these newbies,,, welcome and we would like to hear from you,, join right in..
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 am

welcome dawnmetcalf hope you tell us alittle about yourself and join in your ever so welcome here.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Welcome jeannie.bordovsky I hope you settle in here and spend the coming year making friends, we love meeting people and sharing photos of projects and ideas. Welcome to our place on the net

Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:51 am

:HNY: and 2 new members already - woohoo clap Welcome to Diannerab and GardenGal I hope you like it here and take a moment to introduce yourselves. We are simply dying to meet new friends, talk quilting, gardening, cooking and well, anything!!! Some of us have been hanging around together for over 10yrs, some are newer but everyone is a friend, old and new. If there is anything we can do to help you find your way around, please, let us know. We have a quilt along BOM just starting, its simple, each month someone doing it will choose two quilt block patterns, one simple, one harder. You just choose one and make the block, at the end of hte year you will have enough blocks to make a sampler quilt or use in other projects. It might tempt you to try something harder than you have before, we will all be working together and helping each other. You can find the BOM here

then there is a quilt along we are doing. This doesnt start until March so plenty of time to join and be prepared, again, if your new to quilting we can help each other along, its only a small quilt, the pattern is courtesy of Applewood Farm (Beth Ferrier) you can find the topic for the Deep Midwinter quilt along here

Come join the fun, its a new year, be wild!!!

hummerlou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:36 am

Welcome Diannerab and GardenGal!!! Hope you will get acquainted, we would love to hear all about you!!
Back to top Go down
Calico_Chris

Calico_Chris

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 am

Welcome Ladies! Come sit awhile...we don't bite!
Back to top Go down
golo
golo

Number of posts : 13548

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 am

HI... sure would love to know what you like to quilt..... sewing2
Back to top Go down
Diannerab

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Ladies,
Wow such a wonderful warm welcome.
I just finished a K Fasset quilt and will upload when I figure out how to do that.
I have plans to make the 12 moons quilt but in a King size so that is my big challenge for 2011.
I have another one to add more blocks to and want to make a beach quilt for my daughter in NY. I have heard from a few of you already after I made mention of a free quilt program that I have used.

I look forward to what ever I can give you and your messages.
I work full time and have 3 adult kids, and a hubby that is very supportive of guilting.

I knit a little and quilt when I can.

Dianne Rabkin
Back to top Go down
golo
golo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Welcome and enjoy the site... looking forward to hearing about your King size quilt as it progresses....
Back to top Go down
Calico_Chris

Calico_Chris

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Diane....I can point you in the right direction, we have a technical section on this forum

http://quiltersresort.forumotion.net/f10-tutorials-this-is-for-the-computer-stuff

Just holler if you need more help posting pictures.
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:18 am

welcome to the new members,,, and diane can't wait to see some of your quilts
Back to top Go down
quiltermarynel

quiltermarynel

Number of posts : 14335

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:50 am

Welcome!! :rainbow:

Feel free to ask anything that you want to know. Jump in whenever you have something to say. We're glad you're aboard.
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:23 am

welcome katzber glad to have you with us,, feel free to jump in on anything.
Back to top Go down
golo
golo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:07 am

Hi newbies... waiting to hear from you...
Back to top Go down
hummerlou

hummerlou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:12 am

Welcome katzber, I am sure you will have a wonderful time here!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Oh wow, a new friend for us to play with dance thank you so much for stopping in to say hello, you just made our day!! cant wait to see your quilts and enjoy getting to know you, let us know if we can help in any way

Schnookie

Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:24 pm

A big Hello from Oregon, to all the Newbies I have missed. Happy you are joining us, we do have a lot of fun here, and there is always something wonderful going on.
Back to top Go down
breezepines2002
breezepines2002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 am

Hi gaga smith and welcome to our little group make yourself at home sit down and tell us about yourself
Back to top Go down
hummerlou

hummerlou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 am

Welcome gaga smith!!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy Cat
Admin
Gimpy Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Welcome to Gaga Smith, I hope you find this message and stop to say hello, we so enjoy meeting new friends. Is Gaga like a pet name for grandma or are you a music fan?

Schnookie

Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Welcome Gaga Smith, nice to have you with us! Tell us a little bit about your self, have you been a quilter for long? What type od quilting do you like the best and do you have a favorite fabric line?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort   Welcome to The Quilter's Last  Resort - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Quilter's Last Resort
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Quilter's Last Resort :: Warm Welcomes & Introductions-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: